Thursday 11 November 2010

Viet Vo Dao

I'll talk about my sport ...
Viet Vo Dao is a Vietnamese martial art not really popular in France.
I've practised this sport for almost seven years and I'm not ready to stop because I love it, it helps me decompress!
In this sport we learn techniques of fists and kicks, different sequences of movements called "Quyen" , self defense and fighting which is my favorite part!
Last year I went to the national championship, which took place in Paris and I won. In my family everyone do this sport, my brothers and my father who is also my teacher!
In the video below you will see the different ways to practice this sport, but also all the technical fighting and scrapping.
Practitioners of Viet vo dao wear a black kimono and belts of different colors depending on the level. It begins with a yellow belt, then brown and finally black!

If you have any questions please ask me and I will answer you.

No comments:

Post a Comment