Sunday 14 November 2010

New York


I have chosen this photo because I'm very fond of New York, I think New york is the most beautiful city in the world. I would like to emigrate in this town because I like to speak english and i'm keen on party, New York's nickname are "the city that never sleeps" and "big apple" and I love shoppping !!
New York is as famous as Paris.
They are a lot of hobbies to do, like cinema, shopping, to visit museums ....
New York is composed of nine millions persons, the surfce is one thousand two hundreds and fourteen km².
The symbols of New York are Central park and the statue of freedom ...
Central park is a green space of three hundred and forty one hectares situated in the borough of Manhattan with New York Central Park represent an oasis of greenery in the middle of the forest of skycraper of Manhattan.

Marion.B seconde. A

No comments:

Post a Comment