Sunday 5 December 2010

Travel in Florida


I present you one of travels:




It was in february 2008, in Florida. I went to Florida with my family, for exactly with my parents and my two brothers. I stayed ten days and I made a large tour of Florida: Miami, Tampa, Orlando.This cities are beautiful but very touristic. However the landscapes are wonderful especially in the south of Floride: in the Everglades when I saw a lot of animals: terrifying aligators and big birds . The americans are kind, warm and generous. On the spot, I went to the beach and I made a scuba-diving in the sea. Also, I visited several museums includind the Dali and the Edisons musuems. I went to the attractions parcs, too. The attractions are terrific and enormous. It was magic and exceptional !! It was a magnificient travel !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment