Monday 14 November 2011

The Who

The Who are an English Rock band formed in 1964 by Roger Daltrey (lead vocals, harmonica and guitar), Pete Townshend (guitar and vocals), John Entwistle (bass guitar) and Keith Moon (drums and percussion). They were known for energetic live performances which often included instrument destruction. I hate violence towards instruments and i find it useless. The Who have sold about 100 million records, and have charted 27 top singles in the United Kingdom and United States, as well as 17 top albums with 18 Gold, 12 Platinum and 5 Multi-Platinum album awards in the United States only. Somebody called them "the greatest band of all time."

The most popular tracks are "I'm free" or "Pinball Wizard" (and without praising myself, I play these tracks on my electric guitar =D )

They made the movie "Tommy" which is a very good work. The protagonist is Roger Daltrey, the singer of The Who. I find it fantastic for its well researched story and it also features all the Tommy's album.

If you're interested in the movie, please let me know, I can publish it.


I'm Free.

Pinball Wizard. (For Interested :D)


Thank you so much, Comment it :)


Virgile Fournier 2.F

No comments:

Post a Comment