Saturday 9 November 2013

Robin Des Bois

Hi !

Today, I would like to talk to you about a Musical that I saw. The Wednesday, 30th October, I went to go see Robin Des Bois. This is a Musical that is played at the Palais des Congres in Paris. 
                                          My Ticket!

M.Pokora plays the role of Robin Des BoisStéphanie Bédard plays the role of Marianne. Dumè Vaisey plays the role of Le Shérif de Nottingham. Caroline Costa plays the role of Bédélia. Sacha Tran plays the role of Adrien. Nyco Lilliu plays the role of Frère Tuck. Marc Antoine plays the role of Petit Jean





I arrived at 2:30 p.m, the show started at 3:30 p.m. The room was full. There was a great atmosphere. At the 3rd song M.Pokora arrives on stage, and everybody shouted. The show takes place on stage and in the public. Dancers were dancing in the public and on the stage, Robin des Bois and his Son singing in the public. After an hour, there was an intermission. I've bought a poster in memory. The show starts in 1 hour with songs, dances, acrobatics…
At the end of the show for the last song we had the right to go in front of the stage and take pictures, videos. The show is finish at 6:00 p.m. Decors, songs, dances, choreography, everything was perfect. I loved this show.


                                         The End.



Floriane Leroy 2nde 2.







No comments:

Post a Comment