Thursday 23 February 2012

black swan




Black Swan :

The main actors: Vincent Cassel, Natalie Portman, Milla Kunis.
Directed by Darren Aronofsky
Nina is a ballerina at New York. She lives with her mother Erica. When Thomas Leroy decides to replace the ballerina Beth MacIntyre for Swan Lake, Nina is his first choice. But Nina has competition: a new talented dancer, Lily who impresses Leroy as well. Swan Lake requires a dancer who can play both the White Swan with innocence and grace, and the Black Swan, who is darker. Nina fits the White Swan role perfectly but she can’t fits the black swan as well as Lily who fits this role perfectly. A strange friendship will settle between the two rivals. Nina who wants to get the first role in the swan lake will become obsessed and crazy.




I have really loved this film. I think it’s the darkest film I have ever seen, and it’s also my favorite. It’s true that i’m not a big fan of dance, but I have found this film very catchy from the beginning to the end. The actors are very good, and the story of this young ballerina who become schizophrenia and totally crazy is exciting. What I love the most about this film is the original story and the strange atmosphere. There are scenes who can be chocking, so it’s not a film for all ages groups but I love it.


Cassandre 2ndF

No comments:

Post a Comment