Monday, 30 September 2013

Pretty Little Liars

Hi everybody !

Today, I would like to talk to you about one of my favourite american series, "Pretty Little Liars".

"Pretty Little Liars"... It's a very curious series' title because you can think that this story contains a lot of secrets... If you start to watch this thriller television, you absolutely want to discover the continuation !

At first, I didn't really like it because the story seemed incredible. Actually, four friends (Spencer Hastings, Aria Montgomery, Emily Field, Hanna Marin) receive strange messages from an unknown person called "-A". These messages reveal all their hidden secrets and the circumstances of the mysterious disapearance of their friend, Alison Di Laurentis...
I wondered how a stranger could know all about their life as if someone spied on them...

Finally, despite of some inprobalities, I became a fan of "Pretty Little Liars" !!!

I'm not going to tell you all about "Pretty Little Liars"...


I made a photomontage of "Pretty Little Liars



Now, you can watch the special Halloween credits of "Pretty Little Liars"...




By Marie-Sophie C.

No comments:

Post a Comment