Sunday 13 October 2013

The Rihanna's concert

Hi everybody ! 

    Today I would like to talk to you about a concert that I saw.
Last June, the 8, I went to the Rihanna's concert with my brother. The concert took place in Stade de France, at Paris.
    Rihanna, who in real is Robin Rihanna Fenty, is a famous singer Rn'b, dance and pop. She is twenty five years old. 
    The morning of the concert, I was pressed. I left at 2:30 p.m and I arrived to 3:00 p.m  in Stade de France. There were many people in front of the Stade. I waited two hours for the open doors, so I went to buy a t-shirt of the concert "Diamond Wolrd Tour". I got enter by the parking, because I was in a list. Indeed, a friend of my parents worked in this concert, so he has entered me and my brother. He came with a little car and we passed below the Stade de France. He gave us passes to enter. I was placed in the lawn gold. 

This is my pass

    In the first part, during one hour there was David Guetta, a famous french DJ. Then, there was a break to twenty/forty minutes for installed the Rihanna's sets. When she was enter in the stage, everybody shouted. She was very beautiful is her held. She sang during more two hours. I was happy and I was impressed to see her so close. During the concert I sang and danced. At the end, it was touching because she had tears in her eyes when she sang her music "stay". Finally, she makes a speech and there was a fireworks. 
   


The fist part: David Guetta


During the show

At the end when she left

No comments:

Post a Comment