Monday 25 November 2013

PGW: Paris Games Week

 The French exhibition of Video Games !

On the 30th of October, I went to the PGW . This is an exhibition in Paris (porte de Versailles, parc des expositions ) This event takes place once a year, and it lasts 5 days (it's always from the 30th of October to the 3rd of  November)
In this exhibition, we can discover and test new games, but also meet professional players, games designers and famous YouTubers.

Here is my epic quest : 
  • I woke up at 5.20 AM, then I took the train at 6.30AM.
  • After 1 hour of train, I arrived at my station and with my friends, we started running hoping to arrive before a main part of the visitors, but what a nightmare : at the gates there were still more than 5000 people... Some of them have been waiting 5 PM of the last day !
  • 7.45 AM : we arrived in front of an enormous queue .... that was terrible!
  • After 30 minutes we finally entered the exhibition, thanks to a ruse... But other friends waited more than 2 hours and a half to enter ! ^^'
  • At first I went to elder scroll online's stand to test the game ... We waited 45 minutes before playing  This game is AWESOME !!! This game is probably the best MMORPG ( That is to say : Massive Multiplayers Online Role Play Gaming ) in the style " heroic fantasy ".
  • Then , my group of friends and I talked to MrLeV12 ( a famous YouTuber )... It was cool but he seemed to be in a hurry and a little bit stressed !
  • At lunchtime, I tested "Battlefield 4" ... No comment ;) !
  • It was time to eat we ate disgusting sushis ... But no matter, REPLAY !!
  • After this "delicious" lunch, we met Cyprien and Squeezie at the Cyprien gaming's stand.
  • Finally, after a few other game tests, I went back home.

I was satisfied of this day but I was totally hungry and exhausted ....

Paris Games Week 2014 : I'll be back ! ( Terminator )

Arnaud M.


1 comment: