Sunday 5 January 2014

My trip in New-York

I will tell you my journey in New-York ..

I want to NY  during holidays of october 2013.  I went to summer camp with my friends. I went the 22 of october. I took plane in CDG. We stayed in plane 8h , but here goes fast because there are a tv with a lot of movies , songs , games ... I looked lots of movies! We arrived to NY at 12h! We were already tired with jet lag but we were so excited ! After we go to the hotel before going to time square! We stayed seven days and during this seven days we went to Harlem , Time Square , Manhattan , 5th Avenue , brooklyn , bronx , staten Island and a lot of place ... Everything is like in the movies! Everythings is big ! Its amaziiiing ! But what is the best , it's the view from Empire State Buildings ! an incredible view! New-York is very amazing , and I will never forget this trip in USA ! I hope to return.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment