Monday 1 March 2010

The Olympic Games

Olympic Games take place every four years. We get to watch the games
every two year: the winter games then summer games and so on..
This year, the winter Olympic Games took place in Vancouver, Canada.
They include: cross-country skiing, figure skating, ice hockey, ski
jumping, curling and many other sports.
The next Summer Games will take place in London, in 2012.
I chose to talk about the Olympic Games because as I said they are
taking place in Vancouver, where my father is from, and where I go every summer to meet my grand-parents and cousins.
Last Christmas, I went skiing in Whistler for the first time. It was great as they were getting the Olympics ready. It was very special thinking that we were going down the same slops the Olympic skiers were going to go down.
Camille V

No comments:

Post a Comment